Conditional fields like enrollment amount, benefit payment method is not coming up while enrolling for a benefit.
Employee Central - Benefits Management
Reproducing the Issue
Proxy as an employee > go to benefits section > click on enroll for a benefit > you will not find enrollment amount or benefit payment method in the enrollment screen even though the fields are editable in object definition.
- Enrollment amount, benefit payment method are conditional fields and show up only when type of benefit is determined.
- This determination of type of benefit cannot happen when the field 'benefitDataSourceWithExternalCode' is made 'not visible' in the 'Benefit enrollment' object definition.
- This is also replicable when there is a rule added in benefit field which has a logic to raise an error message
- Go to Configure object definitions > benefit enrollment > benefitDataSourceWithExternalCode > details > set visibility to editable > save.
- Go to Configure object definitions > benefit enrollment > benefit--->details---->Make sure that the rules added do not have a logic to raise error message
benefitDataSourceWithExternalCode , amount payment method in benefit screen, enrollment amount, Benefit Payment Method , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Problem