When trying to import content through import tool, the admin is missing the server location field.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
Login on LMS as admin;
- Navigate to Content > Tools > Import Content;
- Select the desired option and click next;
- Browse and select the file then click next;
- Notice the missing options.
The admin role is missing the "Access Deploy Content To Server" workflow.
Add the Access Deploy Content To Server workflow to the admin role:
Open the admin role in edit mode (System Admin > Security > Role Management) and navigate to Workflows;
- Click on add one or more from list option;
- Expand the Content option;
- Select the box to add Access Deploy Content To Server;
- Click on the add button;
- Click on Apply Changes.
Content, LMS, Deployment Location, server, sap, import , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-WOR , Workflows/ Permissions , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem