The Multi-location Job Posting feature allows you to post a Job Requisition with multiple location values.
- SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
- SAP Success Factors Recruiting Marketing
To use multi-location job posting feature, ensure that the following prerequisites are met:
- Multi-location posting only works with the standard Location Foundation Object field. For more information on Location Foundation Object field, see Maintaining HR Master Data for Foundation Object and Generic Object Fields in Recruiting Management.
- Ensure that you enable Recruiting Marketing.
Following are the steps to configure multi location values on the Job Requisition in Recruiting Management.
- Enable the Location Foundation Object. To enable this Foundation Object, refer to Enabling Foundation Objects.
- In the Job Requisition template, define the standard Location Foundation Object field with the attribute multiselect=”true” as shown in the example snippet.
- Give the permissions for the standard Location Foundation Object field.
Please notice that currently only the Location field supports the attribute multiselect=”true”.
It is now possible to define a Job Requisition in Recruiting Management with multiple location values with this procedure.
Please contact an Implementation Partner in order to perform the above steps.
Please note currently only the Location field supports the attribute multiselect=”true” and Odata and SFAPI does not support multi location values.
multiple location, RMK, Recruiting Marketing, Recruiting Management, RCM, multi-location Job Posting, multi location , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To