- Absence Overview EC Standard Report is fetching data "in Days".
- Employee has data "in Hours" in Time Off Portlet for specific Time Type but Absence Overview Report is fetching data "In Days".
Reproducing the Issue
Run "Absence Overview" EC Standard Template.
The Absence Overview report provides an overview of absence "in Days" for each employee in a department within a specified period of time. This is as per EC Standard Report Design.
The report consists of the following pages:
Page 1 - Absence Overview: Shows the accumulated number of absence days taken by each employee and time type in a certain period of time.
Page 2 - Absence Details: Lists each absence individually with details like start date, end date, time type, and approval status.
- The report output shows the information that is provided on the Manage Time Off UI, Time Off Overview section.
- In particular, the second page of the report shows each leave request individually, while the first page of the report shows the respective accumulation according to department, employee name and time type.
- See the example below for employee “Gustavo Pedreira” who has two approved vacations (8 hours and 3 hours), while the 1st page of the report shows the respective accumulation.
- Note Date option of the report is “Date Range (Validity)”, which means that at least one single day of the leave request must be within the selected time range.
- EC Standard Report Template
- Absence Overview
- Absence Details
- Advance Reporting
- Time Off