On opening the contact header, it shows an account for which this contact is set as the main contact.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Search for the Account XYZ1 (where XYZ1 represents the account id) and open it.
- Go to the Contact facet.
- You can see the contact name Max Mustermann (where Max Mustermann represent the contact name) is mark as the main contact.
- Now again in the account view search with account XYZ2 (where XYZ2 represents another account id) and open it.
- Go to the Contact facet, where you can see the same contact i.e. Max Mustermann is maintain here but here it is not the main contact of account XYZ2.
- Click on the contact Max Mustermann either from contact facet of account XYZ1 or XYZ2 , it always show account XYZ1 as an account in the header section of contact Max Mustermann.
On opening the contact master data, it will show that account within header section account field for which it is the main contact.
This is an expected system behavior.
Main Contact of Account, Contact header , Account Field , KBA , same contact in different account , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-CON , Contact , Problem