A ticket has been created from an incoming e-mail, but the e-mail is not showing inside of the Ticket.
SAP HYBRIS CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket 123 (123 represents the ticket ID).
- In the Overview tab, the incoming e-mail which created the ticket is not appearing.
- Go to the Interactions tab.
- The incoming e-mail is also not showing as an interaction.
The e-mail Activity which created the Ticket has been deleted.
Go to the Activities work center.
- Go to the E-mails view.
- Search for the e-mail acitivity.
- The e-mail activity cannot be found.
This is the system expected behaviour. Interactions are linked with the e-mail activity that generated them. If you need the interaction to show in the tikcet, you may contact your implementation manager to help you with such request or approach the SAP Cloud Service Center:
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
e-mail; ticket; interactions; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To