How to Update Your Test Edition Tenant to the Preview Release in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud Test Edition Tenant
- You must have an existing SAP Analytics Cloud Test Edition subscription
- Get your Customer Number and S-user ID ready
- Create an incident in the SAP Support Launchpad with the following:
Language: Choose your preferred language
Subject: “[Preview Tenant Request]”
Description: “Please provision my Test Edition tenant with a Preview release of SAP Analytics Cloud."
My Customer number: Insert your Customer Number
My S-user ID: Insert your S-user ID
My Test Edition tenant URL is: Insert your Test Edition URL
- Your request will be taken care of by the SAP Analytics Cloud Operations team
- You'll receive a notification (in the same system where you created the incident) when your Preview release is ready for you to use
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, pre-release, release, pre, preview, test, tenant , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To