- Enter incorrect credentials for a story with a live data connection and basic authentication. Charts still load.
- Enter credentials for a story with a live data connection and basic authentication. Data for a different remote system user is displayed.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.9
- Live Data Connection
- Basic Authentication
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAC
- Open a story with a live data connection and basic authentication
- Successfully login to the story
- Refresh the browser page
- Login to the story with a different user or with incorrect credentials
- Notice the data is displayed as if the user from step 3 is logged in
A new session with the remote system does not get established when there is already an existing session.
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
refresh, incorrect logon, login, credentials, user, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem