When opening the content structure page from an assigned course, user is not able scroll down to see the entire list of contents, as there is no scrollbar available.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- As an admin, create a course that have multiple content on it (at least 10)
- Assign this course to a test user
- Log as this user on an iPad with Safari browser (do not use the mobile app, as we cannot replicate on the SF app)
- Start this course and go to the structure page
- You will notice that there is no scrollbar to see the entire content sctructure page
This was a defect identified on release 1802 by our Engineering team.
A patch was deployed on release 1805P4 to fix this behavior.
Scrollbar, scroll bar, iPad, Safari browser, content structure page, cannot scroll down, missing scrollbar on Safari , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Learning Mobile Application , Problem