- The following error appears when importing data from an SQL Database:
- "An internal error has occurred. Please have an administrator check the system logs."
- The table in the Database has more than 100 columns.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
- SQL Import Data Connections
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Import Data Connection to an SQL Database.
- Try to create a model using the above connection.
- Make sure, that there are more than 100 columns selected when creating the query.
The maximum number of columns for import data models has been exceeded.
- The behavior is by design.
- As per, System Requirements and Technical Prerequisites the maximum number of columns is 100.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SCloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem