Unable to find the function to add up the subtotals and the grand total of the rows or columns(division/department etc.)
Pivot Designer, Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Analytics.
Go to Report Designer.
Add a Pivot table component.
Add a Measure and try to do a totals and subtotals of rows/columns.
You can include the row/column count by adding a function within the pivot designer
Edit the query and enter the Pivot query Designer
- In the row element, edit and define the qualifier as “Selected element and all descendants”
- In the column element, edit and define the qualifier as the same.
The difference in the three is:
- Selected Element only will give just the Subtotal of all descendants
- Selected Element and all descendants will give the Subtotal along with the breakdown below.
- All descendants only would just give the breakdown of the descendant values.
Pivot table, Online Report Designer, Totals, Subtotal, Report Canvas , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To