The Leads you want to save to Cloud For Customer via the Lead Template cannot be imported as an error is thrown: 'Corrupt Template; contact your administrator'
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Click the Cogwheel icon.
- Select the option Import from Excel.
- Save the Template to your computer.
- Update or Create the Leads in the Excel Worksheet.
- Hit the Save Data to Hybris Cloud for Customer button.
Excel throws an error: 'Corrupt Template; contact your administrator'
When clicking OK to close the error pop-up, several times a list of rows to change, even though the data was input as should be.
Custom/ partner changes or developments were performed on the template and they need to be reverted to restore the template consistency.
- Go to the Administrator Work center.
- Go to the Business Flexibility view.
- Click Microsoft Excel Template Maintenance.
- Refine the search to Active Microsoft Office Templates.
- Enter Advanced Search.
- Refine the Template Group by Marketing Leads - Worklist, and the Template Type by Microsoft Excel (Write-back).
- Hit Go.
You may revert the changes in order to restore the Template integrity.
We suggest to perform the testing and corrections on the Test tenant first, then apply the changes on the Product Tenant.
Excel Add-In, Excel, Excel Template, Corrupt Template; contact your administrator. , KBA , AP-RC-ANA-UI-XLS , C4C, ByD, Travel: Excel AddIn , Problem