The option "Create New Version" is not available in Surveys.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Surveys work center.
Go to Surveys view.
Open Survey 123(where 123 is Survey ID) whose status is In Prepration.
Click on Actions button.
"Create New Version" option is unavailable.
This is because Survey Versioning is not scoped in your system.
Follow the below mentioned steps to scope Survey Versioning:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implemantation Projects view.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Questions tab.
- Expand Sales --> Account and Activity Management.
- Select Activity Management.
- Make sure the Question 'Do you want to enable versioning in Survey ?' is reviewed.
- Click on Next and Finish the scoping changes.
Survey , KBA , version , survey actions , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , Problem