The reports are not showing in the correct alphabetic order when you try to sort them by the Name Column and Ascending or Descending order when the display language is not English-US.
Reproducing the Issue
- Change the display language (to English-UK, for example);
- Go to Sort;
- Select "Ascending" or "Descending" as "Sort Order";
- Select "Name" in "Sort Column";
- Note that the reports will not show in the correct alphabetic order.
The engineering team confirmed that it is not the expected behavior. They are working to find a root cause for this issue.
The engineering team is working to solve this issue in an upcoming release with no target date defined. We will update this KBA when it is fixed.
They also provided a workaround, as follows:
- Rename the report and have only one language so that it will sort the reports properly until the engineering team fixes the problem in the code.
Report center, alphabetic order, ascending, descending, sort, sorting order , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , Problem