Saving Story gives 'Aw, Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.' in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.8.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story from SAP Business Warehouse
- Change a hierarchy to Flat Presentation in a Table
- Save the story
- Notice the error
This code issue has been identified by SAP Analytics Cloud Development.
This issue is scheduled to be addressed in Wave 2018.14.
However, this is on a best endeavour basis and not a guarantee of delivery in this release.
The targeted release may change without prior notification.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, hierarchy, save, crash, snap, flat, presentation , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem