You can search candidates in Candidate Search and add one, several or all candidates from search result to Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) Talent Pools.
This article presents the steps how to add candidates from a search result to a talent pool in Recruiting Management.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Use the following steps to add a candidate to a specific Talent Pool:
- Under Recruiting > Candidates > KEYWORD AND ITEM SEARCH search for external candidates using the desired criteria. For this example, I’ve search for candidates with first name equal to Filipe.
- Select all candidates you would like to add to a talent pool and under Actions click on Add to Talent Pool.
- Select the desired Pool Name and status under Place in Status and after that press the button Submit.
- To confirm that the candidate/candidates was/were added click on TALENT POOLS and after that click on the talent pool’s name. A new screen will open with the talent pool’s pipeline status and the list of candidates currently added to this talent pool.
Assign Candidates, Talent Pool, Search Candidates, External Candidates, Pipeline, Candidate Relationship Management, CRM, Recruiting Management, RCM, Add to Talent Pool , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To