- Linked analysis is not working properly in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- When using the "Filter on datapoint selection" option the Linked charts do not get filtered accordingly.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.8.2
- Live Data Connection
- Business Warehouse
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story which has multiple charts.
- Select one chart and open Linked Analysis panel.
- Select "Filter on datapoint selection".
- On the first chart choose a datapoint.
- Notice that the other chart does not get filtered properly.
This issue is caused by a product defect.
This issue is fixed on Wave 2018.10.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, selection, filter, propagate, chart to chart, linking, transient, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem