The following error or warning messages occur when importing or refreshing a scheduled data import into SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- User does not have enough privileges on the model to run the schedule/import job
- User does not have enough privileges on the model or dimensions to run the schedule/import job
- You do not have rights to import this data
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.8
Not being able to refresh is the expected behavior in this scenario since the user does not have update privileges on all the dimensions in the model.
- Add the Dimension Update privilege (access) for each dimension of the model to the security role for the user experiencing the error/warning.
- If they do not have dimension update access, they will not be allowed to run the schedule or import data.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, refresh now, You do not have rights to import this data , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem