As of b1802, Custom picklists are now possible and it can be used as well for Matching Criteria in Mentoring Programs.
SAP SuccessFactors Career Development and Mentoring
Mentoring is enabled and you're assigned mentoring administrator permissions
If you're using Metadata Framework (MDF) picklists:
- You're assigned the MDF permission for Configure Object Definition
- You've added picklists through Picklist Center
If you're using legacy picklists:
- You're assigned the Manage System Properties permission for Picklist Management and Picklists Mappings Set Up
- You've added picklists through Picklist Management
Custom picklists created using either the legacy or the Metadata Framework (MDF) tools can be configured for use in mentoring programs.
1. Go to Admin Center Tools Manage Mentoring Programs .
2. Click (Settings).
3. On the Custom Picklist Configuration tab, use the dropdown to select the picklists you want to make available for use in mentoring programs.
4. Assign a Picklist Label and click View Translations (Globe Icon) to view or edit label translations.
5. The custom picklist is available when setting up new mentoring programs. When you're creating the mentoring sign-up forms, the custom picklists are listed alphabetically after the standard field picklists.
Custom Picklists , KBA , LOD-SF-MEN-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Setttings , How To