You are trying to confirm a Production Task XYZ (XYZ represents the Production Task ID), but the Input products are not visible during the confirmation process.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Production Control work center.
- Go to the Task Control view.
- Select the Make Task XYZ.
- Click on the Confirm button.
- In the Confirm screen, navigate to the Confirmation Tab and choose the Input Products sub-tab.
You do not see any Input Products in this screen.
The behavior of the system is that the Input Products are visible only during the Confirmation of last Make task. If you require the Confirmation of Input Products at each Operation, please choose the Insert Mark option and select the Reporting Point checkbox. This should be done after each Operation in the Bill of Operations of the relevant Production Model. With this, you can confirm the Input Products at each Operation level.
- Go to the Planning and Production Master Data Work Center.
- Go to the Production Models View.
- Show relevant Production Model ABC (ABC represents the Production Model ID).
- Navigate to the Bill of Operations tab.
- Navigate to the BoO Structure sub tab.
- Select the relevant Operation OPE (OPE represents the Operation ID)
- Click on the Insert button, and select 'Insert Mark'.
- Maintain the Mark ID, and check the Reporting Point checkbox.
- Save your changes.
- Click Check Consistency button.
- Release Production Model if the consistency check is positive, else correct the Inconsistency and Release again.
Make Task, Input Products, Missing, empty, Production Task , KBA , AP-PE , Production , AP-PMM , Production Model Management , How To