You are trying to request an absence by selecting one day in the Time Sheet and you have observed that when clicking in Add Absence button the UI the absence date is being defaulted to the day before.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions.
- You have Time Sheet enabled.
- You are using PP3.
Reproducing the Issue
- Select one employee and click Go to Time Sheet.
- In the Time Sheet calendar select one day and then click in Add Absence.
- See that in the absence UI the absence date is one day before.
This defect has been addressed and is already solved for the release 1808.
Add Absence - Defaults Previous Day. wrong date in add absence. Time Sheet Add Absence. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem