You are trying to request a payout through workbench of through workflow and you are getting the below errors:
- Error in workbench:
- Error message when requesting payout through termination UI or workflow:
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
In order to reproduce this issue in termination screen:
- Select any employee you want to terminate.
- Go to Actions > Terminate.
- In the time account section try to create a payout.
- Get the error message below:
In order to reproduce the issue via workbench:
- Select any employee you have access.
- Go to manage time off.
- Go to ACCOUNT PAYOUTS tab.
- Click in add payout and get the error below:
Missing permission to Metadata Framework > Read/Write Permission on Metadata Framework.
To solve this issue perform the following:
- Go to Manage permission roles.
- Select the role you need to give the permission.
- Go to Metadata Framework section.
- Check the option "Read/Write Permission on Metadata Framework".
- Save your changes.
no permission when requesting payouts. not able to request payouts. You do not have required permission required for making payouts. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , How To