This article provides information on how the following recruiting email triggers work:
- Application Updated by Candidate
- Application Updated by Recruiting Operator
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
- Both triggers are configured in Admin Center > Recruiting Email Triggers.
- They have no special tokens that can be used with them.
- The Application Updated by Candidate trigger will be executed when the candidate has edited and changed data on the application after (not including) the initial apply. When activated, this will probably flood the recipient's inbox, due to the possible number of applicants having their applications updated for a same requisition.
- The Application Updated by Recruiting Operator trigger will be executed when a non-candidate user has edited and changed data on the application.
- There are no ways to have the emails triggered only upon a specific field change. Any field change in the application will have the emails triggered.
Application Updated by Candidate Application Updated by Recruiting Operator , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To