While executing the migration of installation points to insert new registered products in the system, the migration tool raises the following error message in the simulation step:
"Installed Object Must be of Type Individual Product"
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer - 1805 and above.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to The Business Configuration work center.
- In the Overview view, search for the activity "Migration of Installation Points".
- Inside the activity, click on "Migrate Installation Points using the Migration Tool".
- Upload the migration template using the Upload button.
- After uploading, click on Execute Migration -> Step-by-step.
- Proceed to the step 3 - Simulation.
- After the simulation, the error message is raised.
The error is raised because of the Product Details fields inside the migration template Installation Points sheet.
The migration template should not be populated in the "Product Details" section of the Installation Points sheet.
To insert registered products, the registered product ID field should be populated with the respective product of the system, and the other fields should remain blank.
Registered Products, Product Details, Migration Workbench , KBA , LOD-CRM-PRO , Products , How To