The rule function 'Get Job Info Date Field Value On Key Date()' is used in the accrual rule but the rule fails when the date field is null.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- Use the function 'Get Job Info Date Field Value On Key Date()' in the accrual rule.
- Set the date field in the job information(which is used in the accrual rule) to null/empty.
- When the Accrual Calendar is run, the rule fails since the value of the field is null in the job information.
- This is currently a bug which the engineering team is fixing in 1808 release.
- Currently the only workaround to set a value to the date field in the job information.
- If some employee's should not have a value, then please set a dummy value(say 01/01/1900) and in the rule if there is an IF condition to check if the value of this field is 'null' or not then instead of checking null check if the value of the field is 01/01/1900.
Get Job Info Date Field Value On Key Date Time off Rule , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem