You cannot add the new Tax Code XY as you get the error message 'New Tax Code Entry XY for Country Spain is Not Allowed'.
(XY represents the Tax Code ID)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation.
- Click the Open Activity List button.
- Find Tax on Goods and Services Activity and open it.
- Open Define Tax Codes option under Tax Codes field.
- Click the Add Row button.
- Add the relevant information for the new Tax Code XY.
- Click the Save button.
Note: 'New tax code entry XY for country Spain is not allowed' error is displayed.
This is the standard system beheaviour.
It is not allowed to specify new Tax Codes or change the existing ones for Canada, India, Spain, or Mexico.
Please also see the built-in document called 'Configuration: Tax Codes' in the Help Center.
Tax Code; Spain; Canada; Mexico; India; New Tax; Tax Management , KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , Problem