The Contact first name is not displayed in the Visit Summary form even though it is maintained in the Visit.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Visits work center.
- Go to the Visits view.
- Open the Visit ABC (ABC represents the Visit ID).
- Select the Actions button.
- Select the Generate Summary button.
- Go to the Attachment tab.
- Open the Summary form.
- In the Contacts pane, the Contact first name is not visible.
The Contacts first name was only maintained after it were added to the Visit ABC.
If a change is made to a Contact, it must be re-added to the Visit for the changes to be reflected in the Summary.
KBA , contacts , summary , visit , name , generate summary , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , Problem