How to find your recruiting requirements in order to create a support case
SAP Successfactor Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
The best way to get the requirements is to run through the whole process from start to finish.
- First, tell the recruiting staff that there will be some testing going on.
- Then create a requisition from a template.
- Name it something crazy so folks don't actually apply to it.
- Have a bogus internal and bogus external apply to the job.
- Fill it out with "bizarre" information so it stands out that these are test users.
- Then process them.
- While doing the process, take good notes .... with this kind of information:
- 1. URL on the instance login screen in the format performancemanagerX.successfactors.com OR hcmXpreview.sapsf.com
- 2. case sensitive company ID
- 3. case sensitive support access userID
- 4. template to be changed
- 5. field impacted
- a. field is of type picklist/text/number/date
- b. mandatory or optional
- c. place field above field named
- d. role(s) that can read
- e. role(s) that can write
- f. status(es) which role(s) that can read
- g. status(es) which role(s) that can read
- Those will be your requirements.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions