Auto-populated field in goal section is editable on mobile but not in PM form on web UI.
- Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open the PM form on web UI
2. Go into PM form's goal section and auto-populated field is non-editable
3. Open the PM form on SF mobile application
4. Go into PM form's goal section and auto-populated field is editable
Auto-populated goal field has read and write permissions in goal plan.
- Please raise a support case for Product Support to review the permission set for auto-populated field in a Goal Plan XML template level.
- Ensure to grant read-only permissions on a field in which auto-population rules are enabled in a goal plan.
- By doing that, the field will respect the read permission set in the goal plan and not be editable in PM form on both mobile and web UI.
Please refer to the list of supported configurations by Product Support: 2250190 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Request for Goal Plans and what is an Implementation Request in Goal Management
Auto-population, Goal Field, Mobile , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-MOB , Mobile Interface , Problem