Workflow approval page does not respect the "Show Time Account Balance in Termination Screen" permission.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Permission Roles -> Select a permission role -> Manage Time
- Disable the check for 'Show Time Account Balance in Termination Screen'.
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Organisation, Pay and Job Structures -> Select the workflow -> Set the Respect Permission as 'Yes'.
- Terminate an employee which triggers the workflow.
- Proxy as the manager(approver) -> Go to the workflow approval screen
- Time Account Balance as of termination date is shown eventhough the permission is disabled.
- This is currently expected behaviour.
- The Product Management has confirmed that this is an enhancement.
- Currently the Enhancement has no fix date, and is currently in discussion
- Please reach out to your CSM if tracking of the enhancement ECT-98983 is required.
Time off Show Time Account Balance in Termination Screen Workflow Respect Permission Time Account Balance Termination ECT-98983 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem