- 'invalid characters' in the attribute name when mapping SAML user attributes from Azure to SAC.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
- Microsoft Azure
Reproducing the Issue
Login to SAC
- Go to Security > Users
- Click on the 'SAML Atribute mapping' icon on the right-hand corner
- In the 'SAML attribute' field, the attributes from Azure will be retrieved automatically
- Notice the attribute name is in a URL format
- Select the matching target property and click 'Save'
- The error: Invalid characters
- SAC doesn't support special characters in the attribute name
- Update the attribute name manually in Azure and ensure it doesn contain any special characters such as : / \ -
- Vote for this idea:
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, load, idp , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem