This article provides the steps on how to edit an External Candidate's Name through Manage Templates in Admin Center.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Templates > Recruiting Tab.
2. Open Candidate Profile Template.
3. Open Fields Defined to check the Field ID of the fields you wish to modify. In this case, firstName, lastName, middleName.
Note: The number of fields defined in your template may differ from the image above.
4. Go to Template Settings > General Settings > Permission and Succession Mapping.
5. Open Fields Permission Defined.
Note: The number of field permissions defined in your template may differ from the image above.
6. Add a Field Permission > Write.
Type: Write Permission.
Group Name: Dynamic Group that will have this permission (This is different from Recruiting Groups).
Countries: All or Selected (Choose specific countries).
Sources: External (For external Candidates).
Fields: Selected (Choose specific fields. In this case: firstName, lastName, middleName).
Background Elements: None.
7. Publish your changes.
8. The members of the Dynamic group with the write permission will see something like this.
Manage Templates; Candidate Name; Candidate Profile , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAP , Candidate Profiles , How To