- Is it possible to set a default user that is automatically assigned the E-Verify step for all new hires
- How to automatically assign users to ONB process
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Activity is been assigned to a randon user
- You will need Access to Super Admin to perform this task
- Click on the process you want to users be automatically assigned
- Click on the Step(s) you want
- Click "Assign Options"
- Click "Add Assignee"
- Select "Key" as Mode from the drop-down and Value "TCPL I9-Coordinator"
- Click Add
- Assigned User
- Super Admin
- Default assignment
- E-Verify steps
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions