You want to update existing Sales Quotes with newly created Party Roles for which you maintained determination rules.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
You have existing Sales Quotes, you have created a new, active party role ABC (ABC represents the party role) for Sales Quotes and you maintained rules for this role. You now want to trigger this rule using a dummy change on the dummy field 123 (123 represents the name of the field) and and OData run. However, the rule is not triggered and only existing roles are being updated.
The rule does not include the dummy field and is not being triggered.
Add the field 123 for which you intend to make a dummy change in order to trigger the rule which is set to add the previously not existing rule to your Sales Quote Party Routing rules, so that the field actually triggers the rule.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Open the Sales and Campaign settings view.
- Click the Define Rules for Sales Quote Parties link.
- Click Adapt > Edit Master Layout > Edit Columns.
- Add the field 123 to your rules and maintain the rule as needed.
- Save and activate the rules.
Check if the dummy field is available in the standard DWB template for Sales Quotes. If it is NOT available, create a custom OData Service.
- Go to the Administration work centre.
- Go to the Odata Service Explorer view.
- Select the query for Custom Odata Services.
- Click New.
- Give the Service a name.
- Select the checkbox for Data Workbench Enabled.
- Select the Business Object > CustomerQuote > OK.
Make sure that the field 123 is available and trigger the role through the run.
Sales Quote, Party Role Determination, new role, add, DWB , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem