Some or all forms do not appear under Performance History Block in Employee Profile
Performance Management, Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate the Employee Profile.
2. Check the History Block where the Forms are expected to appear.
1. Configure People Profile -> General settings
a) The set date range does not include Talent data within the range.
b) Incorrect Process is selected.
c) Include in-progress forms option is not selected, if the expectation is to see in History Block forms that are in progress.
2. Processes and Forms
a) Templates are not included in the process that is selected under Configure People Profile -> General settings.
Note: The process can be configured under 'Processes and Forms' tool that can be simply accessed via 'Search Tool' under Admin centre.
3. User that views the History Block and cannot see the Forms is not a part of the Form Route Map
1. Make sure that the set date range is correct according to the Talent data.
2. Make sure the correct process is selected.
3. Make sure in-progress forms option is selected (where applicable).
4. Make sure that performance templates are included in the process that is selected.
5. Make sure that the user who views the history block is a part of a form route map.
PM, Performance Management, Employee Profile, EP, Performance History Block , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem