- Selecting use backend default it does not retain the option selected
- Having a customer exit variable for the prompt and have a default value
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.9.1
- SAP BW
Reproducing the Issue
- Start Wrangle or Change Query Defaults on Model
- Click on "Use Backend Default"
- Button goes Blue
- Click NEXT
- Click CREATE (why not called "save"?)
- Repeat Steps 1-2: Button no longer blue, old selection there
When editing existing BW queries, the Use Backend Default switch showed the wrong state if it was turned on for a variable. The state of the
switch is now bound to the model, which will be updated whenever the answers are set.
The User Interface bug will be fixed in version 2018.11
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Bug Filed