You are replicating materials from ECC via SAP Middleware to C4C but receive the error message: 'Action ACTIVATE not possible; action is disabled'.
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- SAP ERP
Reproducing the Issue
- Service Interface: MaterialReplicationInitiatedByExternalIn
- Service Proxy: II_APFO_MATERIAL_REPL_IN
- Communication Arrangement: Material Replication from SAP Business Suite
You have configured replication of Materials from ERP to C4C using communication arrangement Material Replication from SAP Business Suite.
- You Replicate Materials from ECC to C4C.
- Once the incoming payload reaches C4C the error 'Action ACTIVATE not possible; action is disabled' is displayed in the error log of the incoming message ID.
In the Payload you have the following structure:
The product does not exist in C4C. You cannot send a blocked material.
Before sending the blocked material, this product will need to be created in C4C first.
Once it has been created, the product can be blocked via incoming message.
ERP , ECC , C4C , Material , Action ACTIVATE not possible; action is disabled , <LifeCycleStatusCode>3</LifeCycleStatusCode> , Material Replication from SAP Business Suite , MaterialReplicationInitiatedByExternalIn , II_APFO_MATERIAL_REPL_IN , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , How To