The following errors occur when adding a custom pricing table to the pricing group assignment.
Cannot assign pricing table at item level without field List Identifier
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Overview view.
- Search for Configure Price Strategy.
- Select the activity Configure Price Strategy and click on Open.
- Select the Pricing Tables hyperlink.
- You create Pricing Table CUSXYZ (Item Level) and added the respective fields to the pricing table (CUSXYZ represents the pricing table).
You then created an access sequence:
- Select the Access Sequence hyperlink.
- Select the access sequence Discounts on Item Level.
- The Pricing Table CUSXYZ was assigned to e.g. Discounts on Item Level.
You now want to defined a pricing group assignment:
- Select the Pricing Group Assignments hyperlink.
- Select the pricing group Discounts.
- Click on Add Row.
- In the Pricing Group Item Assignments section you enter a description and add the header pricing table Base price list and the item pricing table CUSXYZ.
- Click on Save.
The following error occurs:
Cannot assign pricing table at item level without field List Identifier.
List Identifier is a mandatory field for pricing table on item level.
You have to maintain the List Identifier field first and then you can add other fields.
List Identifier; pricing table; Configure Price Strategy; , KBA , list identifier , pricing table , configure price strategy , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , Problem