Post SFSF b1805 release, phone number and e-mail are displayed before the Job Title and location on quickcard when you search anybody in People Search tool.
Reproducing the Issue
- Access to your environment
- Look for somebody in the action search box
- Hover the mouse over any record
- The quickcard will show phone number and e-mail before the Job Title and location
Figure 1. Phone and email shown before Job title
As of the SFSF b1805 release this is the order for the quickcard information.
If you want to have the SFSF b1802 behavior where the phone number and e-mail are displayed after the Job Title and location on quickcard as a workaround Cloud Product Support or the Consultant Team need to disable 'solr people search' manually in provisioning.
If you want Cloud Product Support to support you, please raise an incident and address it to the component LOD-SF-PLT-SRH with the following information:
- Affected companyID
- Data Center
- Approval to proceed with provisioning changes
action search, quickcard, search tool , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-USR , User Management , Problem