The label set for the field effectiveStartDate does not appear on the PP3 (People Profile Page)/ UI.
The label set in the UI screen for effectiveStartDate field does not take effect on the Profile.
The field effectiveStartDate has been removed/hidden from the Object/ UI but is still being displayed on the Profile.
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF UI
Reproducing the Issue
1) Create a effective dated custom MDF object. Also create a UI screen for that object.
2) Configure that UI screen in PP3 as a Live Profile MDF Information portlet.
3) Update the label of the field "effectiveStartDate" in the Object or in the UI.
4) The field on the top still shows the label as "When would you like your changes to take effect?"
The label of the field effectiveStartDate is hard coded and cannot be changed.
The label of this field cannot be overridden. No matter what label is configured in the UI screen or on the object definition, this field's label will always appear like: "When would you like your changes to take effect?" in PP3.
Note: This field is Mandatory in effective dated MDF objects and hence it should not be set to Not Visible Or Read Only using field level override either.
Also, the field should not be removed from the object.
- Metadata Framework
- Field label
- UI label