You noticed that the Routing Rules does not assign automatically when working with the object Sales Quote.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activity Planner work center.
- Click on the New.
- Define the Valid From and Valid To.
- Save and Open.
- Add Task ABC(ABC represents the Name of your task).
- Go to the Routing Rule view.
- Click on New.
- Select the Business Object Sales Quote.
- Click on Save and Open.
- Define your own Conditions.
- Add your Activity Plan created.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Click on Sales Quote.
- Create the Sales Quote ABC (ABC represents the quote that meets your criteria defined in the routing rule).
- Save and Open.
- Result: Activity Plan does not assign tasks automatically like in Visits.
As of the current release, we do not support automatically assignments in the Sales Quote.
This is the current system behavior.
If you need this functionality assigning the tasks automatically in the Sales Quote urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Activity Plan; Sales Quote; Automatically , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To