This article explains the Site Banner, a feature for RMK (Recruiting Marketing) configured in CSB (Career Site Builder)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
- In the General tab, you can turn the site banner off or on. If a customer does not have locations or job postings outside the US, you may not need to enable the site banner.
- In the Localizations tab, you can edit the default translations or text for the site banner. This tab only displays default text for locales enabled for the site in Command Center.
- In the Main Styles tab, you can choose colors for different elements of the site banner. These color selections are independent of the selections for the rest of the site.
In order to edit the Site Banner text use the following steps:
- From Admin Center navigate to Manage Career Site Builder
- Click on Global > Settings
- Click on Site Banner > Localizations
- Click on the text you'd like to edit. Notice you've a text defined for each locale enabled in your site
- Edit the text
- Click on Confirm button
- Click on Save button
Important notes :
If they choose to dismiss the banner, then the banner will be presented again at the next session.
The user's decision to accept or dismiss the banner does not affect the cookie settings themselves. This is solely configured in Command Center via the TC User Session type choices under Site Setup Settings.
- We recommend using server-session cookies, rather than permanent cookies, for optimal use of Candidate Account Simplification, and to keep the site in compliance with the latest data privacy laws.
Site Banner, Cookies, Text Edit, Link Editor, Career Site Builder, CSB, Recruiting Marketing, RMK, Manage Career Site Builder , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To