You create a new discount list and sales documents.
You notice that there are two entries with the respective discount value when the discounts are determined by the newly created discount list.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Product and Service Portfolio workcenter.
- Select the Discount List View.
- Choose a new discount list for any category, e.g. product based.
- Create Discount List ABC (ABC represents the Discount List ID).
- Enter one value with 10% for product DEF (DEF represents the Product ID).
- Create a Sales Document, enter necessary values.
- Select product DEF.
- Navigate to the pricing tab.
- If you expand the pricing information, you see two entries for Discount List DEF (Mouse-Over the description).
You adjust the pricing configuration and add two values for the respective discount list type in the access sequence.
- Unlike price lists, discount lists are not limited to one value entry and all fitting values are entered in the discount price component of a sales document.
- If there are multiple pricing table entries for the access sequence, then the same discount list is accessed multiple times and multiple entries are sent to the sales document.
- This is the expected system behaviour.
Maintain only one Pricing Table entry for each category:
Navigate to the Business Configuration workcenter.
- Open the Configure Price Strategy activity.
- Select Access Sequence.
- Choose Item level - discount in the access sequence table.
- Now check the respective double entry of your price list category. In this case the entry will be only for product.
- Remove one of the two entries and save the changes.
Rabattliste, Doppelter Eintrag, Zugriffsfolge, Preisstrategie, Discount List, double entry, two entries, price strategy , KBA , AP-PMD-SPL , Sales Price List , Problem