You cannot change the List Price on a Scheduled Invoice Request.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice requests view.
- Search for Scheduled Invoice Request AAA and select it (AAA stands for the Invoice Request ID).
- Click Edit.
- Navigate to the Items tab.
There is no possibility to modify the value of the List Price.
This is the expected system behavior.
To change the value of the List Price on your Schedule Invoice Request, you need to change the List Price Component on the Sales Order first:
Go to the Sales Order work center.
Go to the Sales Order view.
Search Sales Order BBB associated to the Invoice request (BBB is the Sales Order ID).
Click Edit, then View All.
- Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Go to the Pricing subtab.
- Select the relevant Line item, click Expand All.
- Select Price Component List Price and change its value.
- Save your Sales Order.
- Now, Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Request view.
- Search for Invoice Request AAA.
You can see that its value has been updated as well.
For Scheduled Invoice Request associated to contrats, please refer to KBA 2123671
sales order, scheduled invoice request, list price, price component, pricing and invoicing, commande client, demande de facture planifiée, liste de prix, élément de prix , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To