Huge amount of data is available for example in Notes and in the output form few lines are missing/truncated.
SAP Business ByDesign, Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Asumming that the data in Notes field has about 25 lines.
- Open any trasactional document VIJ (Ex: Sales Order).
- Click on Preview.
- In the Output we are able to see only 20 lines.
Remaining data is missing.
Standard Form templates & Custom Form templates will not have Page Breaks within Content.
Option "Allow Page Breaks within Content" should be enabled. Follow below steps to achieve the same.
Download respective Form Template and also download Adobe LiveCycle designer to your system (Desktop/Laptop) and Install the same.
- Open the XYZ.xdp file (which is the Form template) in Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- Select the field (ex: Notes) and Go to Object Properties.
- Check Mark "Allow Page Breaks within Content".
- Save the template.
- Go to Form template maintenance and upload the XYZ.xdp file.
Data missing, form template, custom template, output incorrect, output truncated, Adove livecycle designer, preview incorrect , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , Problem