You are trying to create a custom query in the sales organization object value selector field, but you are not able to save it.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Sales work center
- Go to Sales Quotes view
- Select New
- Go to field Sales Organization and open the object value selector
- On sales organization popup, select Show Advanced Filter
- Formulate the query with the available fields
- Select Save Query
You will see that the query created is not saved.
Sales area determination for sales quotes is enabled in scoping.
Sales area determination business option allows the user to add through the selection of the sales organization, its corresponding distribution channel and division valid for the account and the employee.
It will be defaulted if the sales area matches from the employee and the account.
If multiple matching assignments exist, the user can select the appropriate one.
If an employee is not assigned to a sales area, the determination will consider account’s sales data only
So while it is enabled, user cannot limit the sales organization and the same can be verified by following the steps below
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Identify the relevant project and select it
- Select Edit Project Scope
- Navigate to step 4 Questions using the guided activity
- Select the element Sales
- Go to sub element New Business and select Sales Quotes
- Under Questions for Sales Quotes, find for Sales Area Determination for Sales Quotes
Here you will see that the question, Do you want to enable users to default and specify, per sales quote, a predetermined combination of sales org., distribution channel and division? is in scope.
custom query, create, failure, save failed, sales area determination, scoping, organization, quotes, , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To