How to setup the Objective Rating block in People Profile?
SuccessFactors Goal Management
This first part of the configuration is reserved for Support or Partners, as access to the Data Model is required, as well as to the form settings.
Add below XML code for background element Objective Rating to Succession Data Model.
<background-element id="sysScoreCardObjRatingsPortlet" type-id="34">
<label>Objective Ratings Portlet</label>
Form Template Configuration
In objective-sect, associate the a obj plan id via below attribute
In case those were previously added to the xml in the backend, please ignore those steps and move to the next part of it.
Form Goal Rating Creation
- Go to Goal Management Module
- Select the Goal Template associated with the Form Template
- Create Goals based on this Goal Template
- Create form either via Admin Center->Launch Form or Performance module (Note when you create form via Performance module, please grant the form creation permission to the login user via Admin Center->Form Creation Permission )
- Open the form and rate the goal in Objective-Section
Processes and Form Setting
- Go to Admin Center -> Processes and Form
- Create or editing an existing processes to select the Form Template and Goal Template
Configure People Profile Setting
Configure People Profile -> General Setting Page, set Talent Data
- Set date range
- Select a process
- Set whether to show data in completed forms
Goals, Goal, Portlet, Goal Plan, Objective Plan , KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To