On Manage Permission Roles -> Permissions-> MDF Recruiting Permissions is chosen, it shows "There are no secured objects in this category."
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Manage Permission Roles
2. Choose a Role -> Permission
3. Go to MDF Recruiting Permission and you'll see There are no secured objects in this category.
The reason being is that Objects are currently Secured
Kindly follow these steps:
1. Go to Admin Center -> Search: Configure Object Definitions
2. On Search: Object Definitions -> besides the Search box, provide the Recruiting Object you want to be seen on the MDF Recruiting Permission
3. Once Object is chosen, go to Take Action -> Make Correction
4. Scroll down until you see Security Portlet
5. Click on the drop down in Permission Category -> choose MDF Recruiting Permission
6. Make sure that Secured=Yes
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem