This article explain how to add videos on Job Descriptions via Career Site Builder feature.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - All Versions
- Career Site Builder
Career Site Builder sites do not allow i-frames, only insertion of Videos.
Videos draw and keep user attention. On average, users spend more time on websites with videos than without. If both are available, users prefer video to text.
When creating a video, keep these guidelines in mind:
- Create an informative title that uses SEO keywords
- Do not use autoplay
- Keep videos between 30 and 60 seconds for maximum views
- Include a brief description of the video
- Host videos on a secure server, otherwise they will not play
- On Career Site Builder click on Layouts
- Click on Add
- Insert the Name of the Layout
- Select the locale, brand and job field mapping fields
- Click on Save
- On Details tab select Yes on Is Active field
- Click on Column 1 tab
- Click on Add Component
- Select Video
- Click on the Video component
- Enter the Video URL or ID, Video Type and Layout fields
- Click on Preview and you will be able to see video on the job description
insert videos Job Description RMK Career Site Builder CSB , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To