When using BW Live Data Connection, the text output format for a dimension (e.g: short, medium, long) cannot be changed in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
- Business Warehouse
- Live Data Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story which is based on BW Live Data Connection.
- In the designer pane the text output format cannot be changed for a dimension.
This is a limitation.
- Text output format cannot be changed from SAC side.
- This feature is currently evaluated by development and product management.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Text, Output, Long, Medium, Short, Description, Key figure, dimension, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem